Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oikos!

Does anyone else like Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt?



I love yogurt.  Love it.  Howeve, I'm just starting to like greek yogurt.  It took me a while to start liking it, which I think was due to the texture.  My husband likes it enough, and my daughter loves it!

There was a Buy One Get One coupon out that expired on 6/30.  My Fry's store has a shelf price of $1.29, though they were recently on sale for .88. 

After coupon, they were .44 each.

Now, I know this is not the cheapest price for yogurt - However, I did decide to pick up some extras when I was getting them for my family for our local food bank.  I do not buy yogurt for the food bank very often (Not since all that free Lactose Free Yoplait!), so this was a good price for me right then.

BUT, if you have a Safeway near you, my next post you should read if you need cheap yogurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment