Friday, July 13, 2012

New printer!

I finally got a new printer last night!  Ours stopped work properly a couple weeks ago, so I was happy to be able to get one so quickly.

The key to printing coupons is to make sure that you are only printing the coupons that you are pretty sure you are going to use.  If you just start printing a lot of coupons and not using them before they expire, then that is ink wasted and that means more money lost.

When I print coupons, I usually don't print them until I am planning my trip out.  I will print some if they are really good, just so I don't lose the opportunity to.  But, when I sit down to plan my trip out and match the sale items with coupons, that is usually when I print my coupons.  This has resulted in me saving a lot of money on ink, because I am not just printing everything I see.

Also, with the coupons that I print, I almost always make my money back during the FIRST transaction on what I spent on the ink cartridge from what I save by using those coupons.  Very worth it to me to invest in a printer and ink!


No comments:

Post a Comment