Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Knorr

Knorr.. Lots and lots of Knorr..



These pouches are on sale at Safeway for .88 and Fry's for $1.00.

I am not sure exactly what insert this coupon came from, but I found them online and ordered a bunch. 



The coupon is for .25 off any 1.

(Sorry for the bad photo - I do not take pictures of barcodes due to illegal activity amongst some.)

Even taking into account what I "paid" for the coupons, I am saving 80% off the retail value!  This allows me to buy multiples to donate versus if I had to pay full price!

Both Safeway and Fry's in this area make all coupons up to $1, with a limit of 3 like coupons per transaction.

This is what I have accumulated so far this last week, with plenty more to come!

I know that these are not necessarily a very healthy meal, but I know that our food bank would be happy to have them.

*These will be donated to our local food bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment