Monday, July 2, 2012

Does anyone here love coffee?

I was lucky enough to find small boxes of Folgers at Fry's over the last few weeks, though I am sure you can find them at other stores. 



They are in the normal coffee spot, sitting on display with other smaller boxes of other coffee brands.  I can't remember the other brands - Not a big coffee drinker here! - But, these ones contain 7 individual packs.  Great for traveling and on the go, or of course, donating!

These have a price shelf here of $1.19

I used the .25/1 coupon from the 6/10 Red Plum insert.



Now, if your store does not double your coupons, then this may not be worth it to you.  At my Fry's store, they make up to 3 like coupons $1! 

So, I ended up paying only .19 for each small box.

*These have and will continue to be donated to the local food bank and also to an organization that packs care packages for our troops overseas!

*If you need multiple coupons, you can consider using Ebay, a coupon clipping site or trading with other couponers.  There are many available!  I paid $1.00 on Ebay for every 20.  Very worth it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment