Sunday, July 29, 2012

My CVS finds!

I went to a couple different CVS stores over the last couple days -

At the first one, I found that they had a lot of their socks, underwear and hosiery marked down 25%-75%!  I never thought to purchase these items from CVS; I never even realized they carried them!

The socks I purchased were on markdown to $2.49 for 10!

The fleece blanket was on clearance for $1.00!

The hosiery were marked down to $1.17 and they all had $1/1 coupons on them!  So, I paid .17 each!

The deodorant were free after the CVS coupon that printed at the scanner!



I also purchased a drink that was free after the CVS coupon that printed at the scanner and a 24 pack of bottled water that was on sale and I used a CVS coupon.

My subtotal was $10.15 after sales, clearance, and coupons -



I saved:  $50.12



*The hosiery is being donated to a domestic women's shelter for when the residents go on interviews.
*The deodorant is being donated for care packages for the troops.

At the second CVS store, I found a lot of clearance cat items!  We do not have a cat, but I recently picked up 10 bags of cat treats from Fry's for the Humane Society.  So, when I found 7 pound bags of cat liter for only .21 each, I got some!  That's right - .21 each, no coupon required!!!  I purchased 4 bags, for a total of 28 pounds of cat liter for only .84 total!  



They also had two cans of cat food on clearance for only .07 each!  

*The cat liter and food will be donated to the Humane Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment