Friday, July 13, 2012

Love my deals at Gymboree!

Before I started using coupons, I assumed that there were certain stores that were just too expensive.  I remember when I moved to Arizona, I assumed Fry's was way too expensive.  I also assumed that CVS and Walgreens were way too expensive.  Now that I know more about coupons, these are my favorite stores to shop at!

Gymboree was also one of those stores.  However, you can really get some great deals in there!  I always check the small red "buckets" near the front of the store where they keep clearance merchandise.  Sometimes, they will also have these in the front of the store.

Yesterday, I got a bunch of socks for only .99 a piece and some soft, stretchy shorts for only $1.99 and $2.49 a piece!  This is a great price for their store.  And, the socks all had cute designs and characters, so worth the price to me!

Be sure to sign up for their free loyalty card, as they will send you coupons in the mail and often give you a discount in the store after so many purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment