Sunday, July 8, 2012

A couple good deals at Fry's!

I made a late night shopping trip to Fry's for eggs, fresh produce, water and soda.  But, I found some other good deals!


Brown sugar for .59 on clearance!


Capri Sun Sunrise for .89 on clearance!


M & Ms for Buy Two at .89 Get One Free - 
I used a .50/2 coupon that doubled - 
I paid .79 for three!


Mini Oreos for $1.00 - 
I used a .50/1 coupon that double- 
FREE!


Oh my brother is so happy for candy...
Skittles and Starburst on sale for 2/$1
I used $1/2 coupons -
FREE!

*Please note that I did not only buy sugary items - LOL  I got a lot of fresh items, too.  These were the best deals I did get, though!  And, I used a $2 catalina coupon on some fresh items - Great way to save on those items that may not have coupons as readily available!




No comments:

Post a Comment