Monday, July 2, 2012

A couponers dream...

Okay, Poise may not be a couponers dream...

But, the way I got them for FREE is!

At a grocery store called Fry's, the smaller packs of Poise normally cost $2.49.



On each pack, there was a coupon for a FREE pack!



100% Free!



In all my years of couponing, I have never seen this before.  Sure, I have seen Rebate or Try Me Free forms, but never a coupon that made it free at the register!

The coupon was stuck to each pack, and had come from the manufacturer like that.  There was no stated limit to how many you could use!

If you are interested, please check the packs at your store as I have been seeing these for weeks at all the Fry's stores by me.  You may be lucky enough to find them!

*These are being donated to a nursing home on Friday, along with the diabetic testing meters from my previous post!

No comments:

Post a Comment