Thursday, July 12, 2012

Do you price match to Walmart?

Do you price match to Walmart?

I only shop at Walmart if something is free, or I'm price matching.  Today, I price matched a lot of fresh produce.  I don't remember the exact numbers, but I saved well over 50% by doing this!

I am very lucky that I live in an area where the stores are very competitive, so we see the lower deals often.  This is especially true about fresh produce.

Where I am, we often price match CVS, Walgreens, Fry's, Safeway, Basha's, Albertson's, Sunflower Markets, Food City, Pro's Ranch....

For my family/friends that live in Michigan, you can price match CVS, Walgreens, Meijer's, Kroger...  I'm sure I'm missing some.

This is a great way to lower your bill if you are doing all your shopping at Walmart already, or can't make it to a bunch of stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment