Friday, August 3, 2012

Free Breakfast At Ikea + More!

If you have an Ikea near you, you may want to check their new catalog or the store for details on special promotions in their restaurant.  I received my catalog, but I'm not sure if it is the same at other restaurants or not.

They are offering a few great deals!

Free breakfast on Monday until 11am through December 31, 2012!

Kids eat free on Tuesday 11am to close through December 31, 2012!

Free dessert on Wednesday with the purchase of any hot entree 11am until close through December 31, 2012!

Roasted chicken and mashed potatoes for only $2.99 on Thursday from 11am to close through December 31, 2012!

These are awesome deals if you are already planning on shopping there!  My family used to always get the free breakfast when they were offering it on Sunday's a few years ago.  My daughter also loves their Mac and Cheese, so we will definitely be going!

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment