Sunday, August 19, 2012

Don't forget your coupons!

It's Sunday again - And, that means COUPONS!

If you want to see what to expect, you can check out Sunday Coupon Preview..

It looks like we should be getting a total of 2 coupon inserts - Hope you find some that you like!

And, if you want multiples of certain coupons but don't want to pay for additional papers, you can always try Ebay or a coupon clipping site.  Coupon clipping sites are where you can pay a fee for certain coupons, such as a $1/1 for .07 each or something similar.  There are a lot of different sites out there, with all different pricing.  So, check around and do your homework on the site.

The one that I have used in the past is Dede -

I don't use her very often anymore, just because I prefer Ebay.  However, when I do choose a clipping site, I usually check her prices and availability first.


No comments:

Post a Comment