Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Goodwill Find - And, how I saved over $200!

I have been in the market for a new kitchen cart for a while now.  The ones I want are over $100, some are even over $200!  I figured I would be getting one for months, if I even do.

Then, I took a quick trip into one of our local Goodwills.  We have a lot of them here, and while some of the items are not so nice, we have found some very nice hidden treasures!

I found THIS for $7.99:


The picture really doesn't do it justice.  Though it is pretty plain, is is sturdy and does have working wheels.  I couldn't believe it was only $7.99.  I am going to paint it or stain it - Not sure yet.  But, I'll post a picture when it is all done and the total I spent!

It may not be the $200+ one I've had my eye on - But, I am so happy for the savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment