Monday, October 1, 2012

Complaining to a company...

Today, I called Kraft and complained about a product that I had tried.  We had tried these products before and loved them, however I was not satisfied with it AT ALL.  It didn't expire for over a month, but when I opened the bag, the cheese was moldy. 

Instead of just throwing it away, I kept the packaging and called Kraft.  They were very quick to apologize and offer me a form of reimbursment. 

This is just a reminder to all that if you come across a product that you are not 100% satisfied with, do not be afraid to either call or email the company.  I have also done this with Uncle Ben's, Huggies and a few others due to mold, diaper tabs falling off, and such.  Most companies will offer you either a refund check or a coupon for a free item to replace the one you did not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment